A portrait session with my friend Zeljko.
Tags: 2010, Boats, Buddha, Buildings, Cable Cars, Cityscape, December, Disneyland, Dwarves, Holiday, Hong Kong, Jelly fish, landscape, Lanterns, Ocean, Parade, Rides, Statue, Tea Cups, Travelling
Tags: 24-70mm, D700, House, Nikon, Orange, Photography, Silhouette, Sunset, Tone, trees, Warm
The sunset bathed the sky in its orange light, and the land glowed a warm tone from the reflected light off the clouds.
Everything was in warm, toned down, orange. I meant everything. It just so happen that I was walking into my kitchen to grab some sweets and I saw what outside was like. Nice! And pretty! So I grabbed my camera and hurried outside to snap afew shots. Didn’t want to go too far in case I missed this golden moment, I quickly found a spot and took afew shots of the beautiful colour the sunset gave to the hills and land. And within 5 mins … the warm orange tone turned to grey, dull and boring shadows.
Had a chance to do a photoshoot for close friends and couple Melissa & YK, and a R6 Racer last week. It was busy and it was FUN! The kind of busy I like. Now getting on with the post processing and development of the photos.
Here is a photo from each sessions. Will post up more pictures soon.
Hope everyone had a good break!🙂
Tags: 101010, 10th Oct, 2010, Auspicious Day, Flickr, Photography, photos, tententen
A Most Auspicious Day … according to some
This sounds like fun to do! Basically, take a photo on October 10th, 2010 and whenever you’re ready, upload your photo(s) to the Flickr group TenTenTen. The pool will open from 10th – 20th Oct, so ten days to upload your photo(s). Then from Oct 11th onwards hchamp.com will randonly choose a photo from the group to display on their site. Sounds cool!
I think I might join in …🙂
Tags: Adelaide, australia, B&W, Black & White, family, Family photoshoot, garden, grass, green, Himeji, Himeji Garden, Photography, photoshoot, Portrait, trees
Tags: 24-70mm, Adelaide, australia, blue, D700, Nikon, Photography, puddles drops, reflection, sky, trees, Water
It’s a been awhile since I’ve posted something. Been having too much fun doing my photo a day that I rarely have enough time to write. Though I keep forgeting that whenever I post something up on flickr I can post it here straight away too! But anyway …
Thank you to all that return here to see updates and reading my entries. I’m going to try to keep you up to date with images here🙂
Tags: 2010, Book, Cameras, Challenges, Goals, Photography, Portfolio
My Photographic Goals for 2010
1. Don’t leave my camera. I have it with me all the time🙂
2. Shoot a Photo a Day. I’m trying and will try to shoot a Photo a Day. (I do shoot a photo a day, but they may not be worthy of showing. So may be ‘Shoot a worthy Photo a Day’?)
3. Enter more competitions. It’s good fun and may win something.
4. Create a photo book a month. Already started creating my personal portfolio. Maybe will try to create the photo book. See how.
5. Challenge myself with flash lighting. This is another world of photography I’m getting myself into.
6. Follow a regular photo blog-posting schedule. I’m posting on a regular basis. Usually once a week (or more), dropping my thoughts down on a blog with pictures and descriptions (https://imagesbytimc.wordpress.com) Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: Black & White, Books, flash, instrument, keyboard, keys, music, notes, Photography, piano, scores, Yamaha, YDP-160
She got it yesterday. She is so excited she has one now, that she can play and practice again. She missed her piano dearly and was quite eager to get back to it. Bringing her old music books out and looking at new ones. I was happy for her too that she gets to play her favourite instrument. I have great music to listen to now and look forward to listen to new ones she has or will have🙂
I should get my guitar out again …